Cooking will allow you to craft various meals and drinks, which provide different effects. Most cooking materials are obtained through farming, and decay quite fast. Once crafted, food will last a little longer (usually one week) and drinks even longer (up to a couple of months).
You will find starter recipes at Food and Herbs Merchant, other recipes are dropped by various mobs / events / chests, depending on rarity.
Drinks and Potions
- Drinking the same potion several times will increase its effect and duration, but you will also suffer a slight debuff (toxicity / drunk).
- It is possible to stack different potions, and have 3-4 effects up at the same time. Stacking rules are still barely known, as it seems to vary with each stack for each potion.
- All Beer appear to stack with potions.
- Bandages are also listed here. Those are straight consumables : you regain corresponding health on use (2.5 seconds cast time)
- Effects listed below are with max stacks
|Anaesthetic Tincture||-20% Block stamina cost, -20% Shield endurance cost (7 stacks)|
|Barley Beer||Stamina Regeneration: +20%|
|Brawn Honey||+25% stamina regeneration (10 stacks)|
|Cleanse Elixir||Removes all achemic effects and toxins|
|Concentration Brew||+15% combat experience (3 stacks)|
|Digestion Tincture||Reduced Nourishment drain: 100%|
|Endurance Decoction||+10% Shield endurance (7 stacks)|
|Fatigue Brew||+10% Stamina regeneration (4 stacks)|
|Flaxseed Jam||-30% bleeding duration (7 stacks)|
|Good Barley Beer||Stamina Regeneration: +25%|
|Good Wheat Beer||Stamina: +20%|
|Inspiration Tincture||+10% XP, +10% Crafting XP, +5% Crafting Chance|
|Mineral Brew||+10% Health regeneration, +15% Stamina regeneration (7 stacks)|
|Mistletoe Decoction||+15% Health Regeneration for 6hours (7 stacks)|
|Poor Barley Beer||Stamina: +15%|
|Poor Wheat Beer||Stamina: +10%|
|Protectant Tincture||-10% received damage (7 stacks)|
|Rue Brew||-35% damage from bleeding (7 stacks)|
|Simple Compress||+20 Health|
|Strong Moonshine||Stamina +20%|
|Vitality Tincture||+10% Health for 4 hours (5 stacks)|
|Weak Beer||Stamina Regeneration: +10%|
|Weak Moonshine||Stamina +10%|
|Wheat Beer||Stamina: +15%|
|Wisent||Health +10%; Health regeneration -30%|
Food can have three different states :
- Hot : freshly cooked food, maximum quality. This state lasts for two hours, then food goes into cold state.
- Cold : lowest quality state. Cold food can be reheated.
- Reheated : cold food can be reheated to increase quality (still less than hot food). This state will last for two hours, after which food goes back to cold state.
Your character food quality is the average quality of food eaten over time, and will determine the strength of fed buff.
+0.5% health and +2.5% stamina per stack
-10% health and stamina