Gloria Victis game.info
Information website for Gloria Victis, created and maintained by the players.
27 registered users
1910 map markers
927 items in database
Latest Game News
Let us welcome you to the new Glory season! The top players of the just ended season have earned their rewards and titles, so time to compete against the others and fight your way to the top of the ladder!
A little explanation for the new players: Glory is a season-based ranking which rewards you for activity in the faction v faction v faction PVP. The seasons last 2 months and are rewarded with unique titles, as well as gold. Also, every Thursday night you’ll get Contribution Points – an in-game currency used to purchase special items from the Glory Quartermasters. The amount of earned CP depends on your position in the leaderboard, so climb up! (As always, there are several quality of life improvements and fixes to reported bugs.)
See you in battle!
As it was announced several times, yesterday was the last day of the previous Glory season – a day where gaining Nation Points is not possible and all season-based rankings are locked, except for the Guild ranking as players donate their NP to the guilds on this last day, helping their guild climb up the rank table. It was known that the previous season’s scores were biased as it started without wiping the NP owned by players at the moment of its start. For this reason, as already announced, by the start of each new season each player’s Nation Points are wiped, giving each guild equal chances to win the new season and encouraging guild members to donate NP to their guilds.
Also, with this update the top guilds (1st, 2nd, 3rd and the rest of top 10) are being rewarded – depending on their place in the rakning – with:
1. Titles for leaders and viceleaders of the rewarded guilds
2. Special icons displayed on the nameplates of all members of rewarded guilds
3. Indication of the place taken by each of the rewarded guilds displayed in all windows showing existing guilds
On the other hand, thanks to all the collected data and feedback from our players, we’ve been able to improve the formula of Glory ranking which rewards the players for activity in the faction v faction v faction PVP. From now on, the Glory ranking is separate for each nation.
First of all, it helps to the problem of one nation being penalized with no means to gain enough Glory to compete the enemy faction players if the other 2 nations keep fighting each other in the distant part of the world. Second, this change reduces the advantages of joining the most powerful faction of the moment, giving real chances to the growing nation’s players. We hope that with this change we will see even more fierce battles – we wish you best luck in them!
As announced, the “peace time” introduced at the launch of Freebuilding system for Guild Castles, is finally over – you’re able to conquer guild provinces controlled by the enemy again! Also, lifting the “peace time” means the return of the Open State of War as well, where all Guild Castles can be sieged on Saturday in their set SoW time by guilds which will set their tokens. Reminder – since the Freebuilding system was just introduced, abusing any potential bugs which would disturb the SoW balance (such as getting under buildings and walls to attack enemies or prevent being attacked) will be considered as exploiting and punished respectively.
Get ready for war!
Quality of Life:
– Blocked the possibility to enter the regular and corner towers on upgrades 5 and 6 through windows, allowing to bypass the further layers of fortifications – from now on, towers can be effectively used to join separate layers of fortifications
– Added tooltips to player-build furnaces that will help to understand automatic production system
– Added a bar to player-build furnaces that is showing fuel usage
– Limited the distance from witch you can interact with player-build furnaces
– Updated the player’s rotation when kicking – until now, kicking was the only attack which was not slowing down character rotation, for that reason now it has the very same rules about rotation clamp as every other attack; with this change the players will have to aim at their target before kicking, which will remove the spinner Lee Sin moves from the battlefields
– Fixed a bug causing that if a gatetower has been built right in front of another building, moving through doors could end with the player being spawned under such a building
– Fixed an issue which could cause that the enemy activity wasn’t detected near the Tenebrok Lumbermill, reducing the effective range of alerts regarding the whole Tenebrok area
– Fixed_a_bug_that_was_preventing_players_with “_” in_the_nickname_to_leave_the_guild_or confirm_other_ingame_actions_that_require_writing_down_character_nickname 🙂
– Fixed a bug causing hotkeys (including ESC key) to be blocked while using the Market window’s search engine until the window is closed
– Multiple fixes to spawners, flying objects and spawners in the game world
– Reworked the duels and group duels backend code for optimization purposes – if you’ll notice any problems coming from this change, please report them in-game!
– Updated the localization system for optimization purposes. On this occasion, we’d like to thank a lot our Community translators for their help and dedication!
See you in battle!
– All Capitals are done
– Now working on the rest of the map